Friday, February 13, 2009

Fun with Daddy

The other night I had some work to do so AJ was watching Ari. It was so cute to watch them because Ari was fascinated with turning over to put his hand on AJ's arm. He was sitting next to AJ on the couch and so interested in looking at everything AJ did. 


Well, AJ got up to do something and Ari was still sitting on the couch. Well I heard him fussing a little so I went to look. This is what I found...

His head was stuck between the cushions! It was pretty funny because he wasn't crying at all, he just acted like "What is going on here?" AJ found it too amusing NOT to take a picture. :)

We have dug out several toys for him now. He likes the rattle the best so far. For some reason, he violently swings that sucker around! I suggest not sitting too close because it can actually hurt! He's bonked himself a few times with it, so maybe he'll stop abusing it so much. 


1 comment:

Lindsey said...

LOVE the squashed face picture!! :) Too funny!