Monday, September 28, 2009

11 Months

and it begins...

the planning of a 1 year old birthday party!

I'm so excited I could just scream. Ok, not necessarily because my baby will soon be one *tear*, but because he is getting too cute for words. In that case, I'll just let the pictures do the talking.


He loves to stand around his toy bin and pull everything out...


But thankfully he's learned a new hobby, helping mommy clean! Maybe he'll learn how to put his toys back in the bin pretty soon. :)


Loading the dishwasher...or should I say unloading the dishwasher. He likes to pull stuff out, even if it's dirty. Yucky!


Folding towels...


And cleaning out my purse. Thanks baby, that was much needed!


And of course, opening every drawer/door in the house.


And finding new places to climb in to...who would have thought a lazy susan?


Happy 11 months baby boy--my toothless, mohawked, dimpled cheeks, bundle of joy.

No comments: