Thursday, October 22, 2009

A facelift

Remember this?

And this?



I am finally getting around to posting our new and improved home. Ok, so not-so-new home but definitely improved! I cannot describe the atrociousness of how our house looked before. And pictures really don't do it justice. But I think it's safe to say that our neighbors are probably thrilled.

I know you are in suspense...so here it is folks.

New paint, new roof, new plants...and a very exhausted hubby with a thrilled wife!

We planted a birch tree in the back and still have a weeping cherry to plant in the front. But it should all be done this week. Yay!

4 comments:

Andy and Cari said...

looks beautiful! Great job AJ!

Katy said...

Wow - pretty fancy. :) Enjoy!

Heidi Stone said...

It looks GREAT! You guys did an awesome job! (Mostly AJ, I assume)


shipog

Anonymous said...

Love it!