Friday, November 6, 2009

good ol' times


Ari had his check up on Tuesday. He is not as big as I originally thought. He weighed in at 20.5 lbs in the 20th percentile. His height was 29 1/2 inches in the 50th percentile. Dr K said he is going to be a very average person. I had to laugh to myself knowing that even though he might look average on the outside, Ari's personality is far from average. Sometimes I try to imagine what he will be like when he is older based on how he is now - smiley, loves to laugh even if it is a fake one, loves to entertain people, ham, has to be the loudest, wants to be heard and seen by all. And not to mention having strange parents such as us - who like to make him dress up and take pictures - he has no chance of being average. Sorry Ari.

2 comments:

Heidi Stone said...

Ha! So cute! Although I think we all knew your little guy was small. :)

Certainly not average though - no way!

Sarah said...

You guys look cute!