Monday, July 26, 2010

my love

This image does not do my husband's love for me any justice. This is just a glimpse as to what he goes through just to make my day.


After my request for hot dogs that evening, he never questioned whether or not he felt like standing in the rain to make them. He just did.

And when I start a project and it seems to have one nightmare after another, he doesn't question why I started it in the first place. He just finishes it.

On days when I need a nap more than our 21 month old, he doesn't ask why I am crankier than our baby. He just lets me sleep.

These are just a few reasons I am so blessed to have him. I am thankful to celebrate another year older with him.

Happy Birthday, my love. And thanks.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

How sweet! He is a great guy!

Extraordinary Ordinary Life said...

so sweet and very poetic!