Thursday, September 30, 2010

lately

I keep forgetting to bring my camera to work so I can put up some pictures, which is why I haven't posted in a while. Sorry! The least I can do today is let you know what we've been up to lately, (without pictures) seeing that today is another forgetful day. Last weekend was jam packed with visiting friends and an event that AJ was in charge of for his bank. Then of course back to work on Monday, canning some YUMMY apple butter on Tuesday/Wednesday, church Wednesday night, work today and then off to a Bible study tonight. That is a pretty standard week for us, and I am hoping sometime soon we will have a less eventful weekend so we can get some stuff done around the house.

I have been in denial that I will have a 2 year old running around the house in a month. Looking back at pictures from last year, I can see how much he has grown and changed. I came across my absolute favorite video of all time, so I decided to post it again. This was around Christmas last year. Although his dance moves have changed...his love for dancing has not. Enjoy!


1 comment: