Monday, April 18, 2011

her name

In case you were wondering...

her name will be Evangeline Christine. It seemed like a long process trying to figure out a name. But after calling her Evangeline for a few weeks now I think it's safe to finally put it on here. She has my middle name, and technically, my first as well. We liked that this name had angel in it but didn't sound like angel. Evangeline means good news and Christine means follower of Christ. It is our hearts desire to see all our children come to know the Lord and the work that Jesus did on the cross for us.

The waiting game continues as we anticipate her arrival. You can't rush perfection, but we are hoping for sooner than later!

5 comments:

Andy and Cari said...

love it!!

Katy said...

Love Evangeline - it was one of our top choices :)

Lea said...

Absolutely love the name!! Thanks for sharing!!

Lindsey said...

Great choice! Can't wait to see her. I just know she will be adorable.

Extraordinary Ordinary Life said...

I love they "why" you chose the name too and what it means. So perfect for two sweet and wonderful people (yes, I'm talking about you and AJ).