Thursday, December 6, 2012

December

There are lots of perks to AJ working for the bank that he does, and one of those perks are free tickets to certain events downtown. This time we got to see the Ringling Bros. Circus. (Which was fantastic!) Since it started late we left Evangeline with the grandparents and took my niece.


Ari's eyes were glued to the action the whole time. We had been to a different circus before, so Ari was looking forward to the trapeze. Lynlee mostly enjoyed the free popcorn and I'm pretty sure we had to cut her off after 3 plates full. Before we knew it she was passed out.


Then we had our annual family cookie day. It's a tradition we have had since I was a little. My siblings and their families, and my cousins and their families all get together and bake cookies all day long. By the end of the day my dining room table is completely full of delicious cookies. It's a lot of fun and now that we all have kids it is a fun tradition to share with them. 



I hope your December is full of spending time with family and reflecting on the birth of our Savior.

No comments: