Wednesday, March 27, 2013

sweet moments with cousins and siblings

We had a fun weekend getting to spend time with family we don't see frequently.

Owen is getting so big! These two got to meet for the first time. At one point they were holding hands...just didn't get that on camera.


My cousin and her family came over for a while and the boys only stopped running long enough to eat dinner. These glasses were apparently a big hit!



Here's sweet baby girl right before bath. Even though she is gaining weight like a champ, she still seems so tiny compared to the other two because she has no chub on her body.




A sweet moment between these two...I love when I find them playing well together and I haven't had to intervene :)


Evangeline wants to color ALL the time. I like to have things to keep her busy when Ari is doing some school activities.



I don't know about you...but we are ready for some warmer weather around here. Kids are ready to play outside and I'm ready to get out all the cute summer dresses and allow Ari to wear his shorts out of the house. Hopefully this snow was the last hoo-rah for winter and we can get on with spring!


She is getting good at smiling for the camera. As soon as I pull it out she poses and says "cheeeeeese!"


She is still very motherly to her baby sister. Here she is taking turns feeding Curious George and Selah (can you see her in there?!) She still assists in diaper changes and doens't let me forget the Desitin. :)


We've missed having cousins over every week!


I have been pretty unorganized this week with his schooling, but hopefully I have been intentional about reflecting the celebration of Easter. We have been doing a few different countdowns and we are looking forward to this special weekend and getting together with family and friends.

No comments: