Saturday, March 19, 2016

it's been a year?!

This has been the fastest year of my life. By. Far. But what a fun ride it has been. I love to look back and see how much he has changed each month.


1 month- so sweet and snuggly

2 months- loved to be carried upright so he could see everything

3 months- was ticklish on his neck and "bubbled" when he was happy

4 months- loved to fall asleep in your arms

5 months- rolled 3 times then stopped until 6 months

6 months- put everything in his mouth and drooled all the time

7 months- not sleeping well but so happy during the day

8 months- loved to grunt when he wanted attention and also wave hi to everyone

9 months- loved to grab everything and if he didn't get it then he turned angry :)

10 months- no interest in crawling but wants to pull up with my fingers and stand all.the.time.

11 months- if he wasn't standing, then he was eating (2 things he preferred)

12 months- only content sitting if he is being fed, otherwise he wants to walk with your finger (I think I'm seeing a pattern here)

What a fun year it has been. He may not sleep through the night but he has definitely improved. His siblings love having him around and are so helpful. Ari will even walk him around for me when I need to get some stuff done. Evangeline loves to feed him and Selah still brings him toys. I love how they interact with him and want to make him laugh. We are so blessed by this little babe. Happy birthday!


1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Still gets my vote for the cutest baby ever (don't tell my three).