Monday, April 11, 2016

I love Easter!

Easter is my favorite holiday. It's that time of year when all things spring are bursting forth. It's also the time of year we focus on our Risen Lord. I love it because this holiday doesn't come with any strings attached. We do fun activities, but there are no gifts expected. 


The weather was so enjoyable we were able to play outside all weekend.



The kids loved finding all the eggs. 


And then of course opening them all.


And also eating them :)



There were about 4 dozen eggs to color as well. 





I didn't think about taking pictures, but we invited the neighbor kids over to do resurrection rolls with us on Good Friday. It was Ari's idea to have them over for that so we could share the gospel.



Lincoln loved feeling like a big kid.








Our family picture after church. I can't believe I remembered! The ground was still squishy so my heels kept sinking in :)


AJ's sister came and stayed with us that weekend. The kids love being able to spend time with their cousin.



No comments: