Saturday, November 15, 2008

Bad At This

Ok, so I know I said I would be bad at keeping this updated...but I didn't know I'd be THIS bad at it. So sorry for non-posts the last few weeks. (We have been kind of busy :) ) Anyway, things have been going great. AJ has to go back to work on Monday so that will be sad. But it was really great to have him around for so long. Fortunately he still has some vacation days left so will be able to take long weekends the rest of the year. Yay! We want to thank everyone for all the meals you cooked and brought over! We are still trying to finish it all off. With all this food I don't know how anyone can lose this baby weight! :)

Anyway, as I was just trying to figure out what else to say, I came to the realization that maybe I don't post very often because I don't know what to write about. I tend to over-analyze what I am going to write about and just assume it is all going to be boring. So if there is something you think I should write about or would like to know, leave me a comment. Hopefully it won't be long before I write again!

9 comments:

Heidi Stone said...

I think you should post the story about how you and AJ met. I think it' s a cute story and I'm sure there are other people who would enjoy it too. :)

Extraordinary Ordinary Life said...

I would agree with Heidi and I don't know about your other readers, but I love reading stories about new motherhood even stories that you might think are boring we would love to read!

Cristi Jo said...

Well, I figure that whatever I write will be boring for others, as well. But then I think, they can click away if they are having such an awful time :) Anyway, I use mine to just get stuff out... being at home all day with tiny people can wear one you!

Andy and Cari said...

What's your fav. thing about being a mommy? What is God teaching you these last few weeks about you, your husband, Himself? I thought the first few weeks were a blur...I can hardly remember...let us know how it's going and about your little man...we want to know who he is!

Anonymous said...

That sounds just like me, I have no idea what to write on our blog. The #1 reason why I hardly ever update.
Talk about how you can never make up your mind/make a decision "I don't know, what do you want/think" ....that was until I made you!
LOL! Later Girl!

Lindsey said...

Let's hear some Ari stories. Even if it's just..."Today he slept, and then he ate, and then he slept some more" ...If you post some pictures with it, I will certainly love reading about it! :)

Sarah said...

Of course I'd always love to look at pictures of little Ari. Oh yeah, and I just read what Heidi wrote, and I think that's a good idea too!

Justin said...

Any felonies or misdemeanors? If yes, please explain below. That is the only question on a job application where I have to ask if I can write on the back. How about you.....?

Gumby6752 said...

What is up with no new news?
I miss seeing my graandson and both you too. tomrrow.