Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Four Weeks

For some reason I couldn't upload pictures on here for a while, but it let me tonight. Yay! Here is one of my favorites.


He smiles a lot now but it is usually difficult to catch it on camera. I can't believe he will be four weeks tomorrow. He has been such a good baby from day one. This past week he went eight hours through the night, not once, but three days in a row! That was exceptionally nice because AJ went back to work last week. So I think he was cutting us a little break. Here are a few more pictures. Enjoy!

Baby before bath...


Baby during bath...
Sleepy baby...




3 comments:

Amy's Anecdotes said...

He is adorable! Hope you all have a great 1st Thanksgiving with Ari.

ErinH said...

Aww...I didn't think he could get anhy cuter and now you went and posted these adorable new pictuers! He looks more and more like AJ every day. I can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

love,
Auntie Erin

Lindsey said...

What an adorable smile at such a young age! How cute!!