Monday, March 2, 2009

Four Months

What a big boy! Ari is bigger every time I look at him. He has definitely gained some baby fat. I think it is too cute. Notice the rolls under his arm pit. How come he looks cute like that but when you get older that fat under there is so gross? I don't know his official weight from his four month check up yet, but a week or so ago he was already up to 15 pounds! Before he was born, AJ and I were taking bets on what age our child would be when he would outgrow me. We were thinking somewhere around 5 years old (joking) but I think it is going to come much sooner (not joking)! I think he is finally starting to pick up some of my baby qualities, which definitely includes the chunkiness. 

AJ and I have been doing some things around the house and thought it was fun to take some pictures of Ari on this mirror before we hung it.

And here is what he gets for turning 4 months. He loved it so much he was drooling! Ha ha 
I had no idea this thing had so many fun gadgets...I want to get in it! The only downside is that it needs more batteries. More batteries...I think we spend more money on batteries than diapers already. Ok, that is somewhat of an exaggeration but I feel like buying batteries should be worked into our budget! Enough babbling...on with the cute pictures.


3 comments:

Sarah said...

He is so cute! His chunky body is adorable!

Lindsey said...

He has the best smile! Scott has the same exersaucer, and we still use it daily. It's great!

Heidi Stone said...

Two suggestions:

1. Rechargeable batteries. They do lose their power after a while, but they are much cheaper than buying battery after battery after battery.

2. Expensive batteries DO last longer. I have discovered this since starting my business. I bought the really super expensive batteries and was absolutely AMAZED how many months they lasted in my flash!

Maybe give one of those two a shot. :)