Monday, March 23, 2009

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

My baby can roll! When we went for his four month check up, the doctor asked if Ari had rolled yet and I had to say no. Which is not what a mother wants to say. But to our surprise, it didn't take him much longer. He rolled over about a week after his appointment, which tells you how far behind in blogging I am because he is almost 5 months! Here is a roll in the making...

You'll have to ignore his half-dressed self...he just had his diaper changed and we didn't expect him to be showing off right at that moment! 

2 comments:

Erin H said...

I can't wait to see Ari's new roll. When I saw the title of your post at first I thought you were alluding to the rolls around his ankles. :) I love that little guy!

Amy's Anecdotes said...

YAY Ari! I can't wait to see his newest talent.