Thursday, May 13, 2010

ramblings

The last month has been a roller coaster of emotions. Happy, sad, desperate, confused, excited, and disappointed. For a while I was on the "happy" coaster and it was easy to blog multiple times a week because things were going great. When things start to get bumpy I like to climb in my hole and never come out. Putting up pictures of Ari would help time pass quickly but I dare say that I won't be doing that for a little while either. He had a run-in with my hair straightener so now we will be taking a break from pictures for a while. He is doing just great and is a champ. In fact, he handled himself tons better than I did. When accidents happen it's hard not to blame yourself or feel guilt that you might have scarred your child for life - and literally. But things are healing up just fine and will have to do an outstanding job of keeping his face out of the sun for a while. With Florida just a week away that will be an interesting task. Have I ever mentioned how much I love my husband? I am so blessed to have such an understanding man, one who never judges me and accepts me for who I am. Even when I make mistakes.

Oh, by the way, does anyone know how to delete comments that are in chinese? Apparently I have made friends across the world. ha ha

3 comments:

The Kelly's said...

Aw...poor Ari. The same thing happened to Megan around this time last year. She burned her face with my curling iron. I felt HORRIBLE!!! I think I cried a lot more then she did. Accidents happen. We're still good mommies. Also, I was getting Chinese messages and other junk messages for a while. Underneath the date of the comment that person left, there is a "trash can" picture. If you click on that it will ask you if you want to delete the message. I never could figure out if it just took it off my blog or blocked the sender, but I haven't had anymore problems. You could try that.

The Hillebrands said...

Thanks Lori!! I thought of you when it happened and had to remind myself that you both survived. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.