Monday, June 21, 2010

vacation

I thought when we got here I would have lots of time to update but we have kept busy on vacation. When you stay in a house with 19 people, there is always something to do. We've been here over a week and have managed to get less sleep here than we do at home. Ari has been waking up around 5:15 to 5:30 every morning so we have gone out to the beach every day around 7. We have had great weather and there has not been any oil on our beach...yet. It has only effected the fishing so the guys have just been fishing locally. I will try and get some pictures up here soon, when I can get them off our cameras and recover from this bad cold.

1 comment:

Extraordinary Ordinary Life said...

Miss you! When will you be home again? I hate that you are not getting any good sleep especially on vacation. But at least you are getting some good beach time.