Wednesday, June 2, 2010

this past week

AJ was off in California for some job training so I went down to Florida with my mom and sister to visit my grandparents. Ari had a blast and provided much entertainment for the week.


My sister is such a great aunt and had a fun time playing in the pool with him. She and my mom took turns with him in the pool because I got too cold to stay in for too long. This was his first time wearing a life vest (pool rules) and he wasn't too fond of it. But he managed to keep it on for 10-15 minutes at a time.

He took several breaks from the life vest and just chilled out.

He also came across a bunny that he talked to for a while. Can you see it?


Looking mischievous...

Wearing his great-great grandpa's hat. Or maybe it's his great-great-great grandpa's hat.

We went to the beach one evening and he was in awe of a little girl digging in the sand.

He finally wanted to try walking in it and he was very skeptical at first. But then he loved it. He even bent down to wipe the sand off of my feet.


Group picture to tide us over until we visit again in September. Thanks grandma and grandpa for such a fun time!

1 comment:

Extraordinary Ordinary Life said...

He just gets more adorable everyday. I am glad you guys had a good time. Hopefully you got some rest too.