Tuesday, May 17, 2011

2 weeks

Believe it or not we are alive and well. We are having technical difficulties with our electronics so there have been minimal updates.

Two weeks ago I was in the hospital just in awe of another miracle God has blessed us with. It seems that AJ and I have waited a long time for her and it's hard to imagine she is finally here. I am still in awe of her. Since Ari was an easy baby I had been mentally preparing myself for one that was the complete opposite. So far she has proven me wrong and is just as easy (if not easier). She eats and sleeps very well.

Her two week check up was yesterday and she seems to be growing very well. She is 9 lbs .5 oz in the 75% and 21 1/2'' long in the 90%. Nice and sturdy.

She has spent lots of time being loved on by Ari.

He asks to hold her frequently.

Even while riding in the car.

He helps me change her diapers and has even offered to feed her :)

We are in love all over again.

4 comments:

The Kelly's said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations!!!

Tiffany - aka Momma! said...

Oh my she is so precious! We can girly play dates when our girls get older!

Extraordinary Ordinary Life said...

She is so beautiful. I am so happy for you all. She is definitely an answer to prayer and so precious.

Heidi Stone said...

It's funny how people oftentimes say that about kids. Our first three babies were easy peasy. Savannah has given us a run for our money in the sleep department, but overall, our kids are all pretty great. :)