Tuesday, May 24, 2011

the zoo

AJ took off Friday so we could go to the zoo. I thought it would be ideal since school wasn't out yet and the weather was going to be perfect. However, I never thought that every school would be taking a field trip to the zoo on the same day. It was still a lot of fun but we were ready to go in to solitary confinement for a while after we left.

Have I mentioned how much I love my husband? He is Mr. Wonderful and it is so fun to see him as a dad. Ari is WAY in to him right now. Everything is all about daddy.

If they keep the bat exhibit for a while, it would be fun to get a picture each year of how much he has grown.

Evangeline slept the whole time and was happy being carried around.

She even slept while we picnicked. Ari loves the zoo and I think he would be happy going every day.


2 comments:

The Kelly's said...

We were there on Friday too! It was crazy!! We only stayed for about 2 hours. I was glad we had a membership and didn't pay to get in that day. I forgot all about end of the year field trips.

Heidi Stone said...

I had friends (other than the Kellys!)who were there that day too and said the same thing! Lol