Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day Weekend

Thanks to Qdoba for having buy 1 get 1 free coupons for Father's Day, we took advantage of it and spent Saturday morning enjoying one of our favorite foods.

Breakfast burritos.

I think I'm salivating.


Then off AJ went with his dad to spend some quality time out in the middle of nowhere. Just shootin' the breeze.

No really. That's all they were doing.


And so I spent many an hour just taking this in.

And making cookies with Ari for Father's Day.

(no pictures of that :( bad mommy)

Then Sunday came all too quickly and we went to church, made blt's for lunch (with lettuce from the garden), took a nap, then packed up.


Thankfully it dried up enough that we could still have a picnic at the park.


I am blessed beyond measure. But aren't we all?

I love my husband so much. He is a wonderful father and a great example to our children. He makes us a priority and that means so much.

2 comments:

Extraordinary Ordinary Life said...

Your whole family is too stinkin cute!

Julie : ) said...

just catching up on your blog since I'd heard you had had a new little one - congratulations - she's beautiful! You look great and seem to be rocking the two kiddo thing - congrats again to you and AJ!