Monday, October 17, 2011

annual trip {brown county/nashville}

AJ and I have taken a trip down here every year since we were dating. This makes year #6 for us and now we have two kiddos that get to come along.


After our first trail we were already hungry for some lunch. Picnics are the way to go.


This is my little buddy. He is our entertainment wherever we go.


These two pictures crack me up. The one on the left was taken first but AJ wanted Evangeline to be looking at the camera so he turned her head. Well apparently she didn't like it and protested the rest of the photo shoot.


She is getting old enough to be entertained by her brother, and also to entertain him. He has started enjoying her more. He will play with her and even comfort her when she is crying by saying things like "Aw it's ok baby, I am right here."


We always stop by two places in Nashville. The Daily Grind - an overpriced coffee shop that we splurge on one time a year and the fudge shop next door (I can't remember the name!). But I do remember their fudge and it is de.lic.ious.

No comments: