Thursday, November 10, 2011

some photos {breana}

Let me introduce you to my cousin, Breana Whitaker. She is a photographer, and a fabulous one at that. In case you are in need of one she can be found on Facebook. (Which is where I stole this photo...is that legal?)  Even though she has no idea I'm plugging her on here, I don't think she'll mind.


I wanted to give you a visual in case you wanted to find her. Just so you know, I am not plugging her because she is my cousin. She is creative, artistic, fun, great with children, and a very hard worker. So here is a glimpse of what she did for us. I am going to have a hard time narrowing down which ones to print for our walls. Any suggestions?





















2 comments:

Andy and Cari said...

i would have a hard time too... they are SO GREAT. Really... I think you will just have to cover your walls with pictures...

Extraordinary Ordinary Life said...

I love those especially the one of just you and AJ by the tree. You people are so darn photogenic. Seriously . . .