Sunday, July 29, 2012

we're almost there

Well he's almost home. I'm hoping my sanity comes back sometime tomorrow. These last two weeks have been interesting...not just because I have been a single parent but for many other reasons out of my control. So anyway, we are in the home stretch for daddy to be home and we are all so excited.


Evangeline has found that putting things on her head make people laugh. She will wear Ari's underwear all over the place. I think she had this particular pair on for about half an hour, just going on with her regular business.


Ari is always so helpful and he loves doing things to entertain her. Blowing bubbles has been a big hit.


We have finally moved on to a new look for her. Since she won't keep headbands or clips in her hair, this is one that she will usually leave in.


Even though the weather has managed to stay hot, we still went to the zoo and had a really fun time. 


I know I am biased, but when my 3 year old can draw pictures better than me, I think it's picture worthy.


We've got to spend some time with Ari's cousins and friends.


Evangeline loves babies and always wants to hug them. She couldn't quite reach this one to hug so she was rubbing her and trying to give her a blanket.


As if wearing underwear on her head wasn't funny enough...


2 comments:

Katy said...

That is hilarious.about the underwear... Emma loves to play with Sarah's! I guess we can hope it bodes well for ditching diapers next year...

Sarah said...

Yes- the old underwear on the head trick. My kids do that often. They think they're so funny!