Friday, October 26, 2012

i heart fall

These two have so much fun playing together. 


 
I never know how I'm going to find them,whether it's crammed in the same car or taking turns pushing each other in it.


 
Here is our own Felix Baumgartner jumping from space.


 
Ari had his last soccer game of the season. Here is his ready stance.


 
It was a cold and windy morning so Evangeline found the perfect way to stay warm.


 
I am so proud of my boy. He started the season with no ambition to play with others. Half way through the season he started warming up to the idea and by the last game he was not only playing goalie, he was out running down the field and back.
 

 
We finally made it down to our favorite orchard, Appleworks.


 
Unfortunately it was a muddy mess and this little girl just wanted to run around.


 
She was off to find her own special pumpkin...they were usually green or rotten and she would stop to say "eewww".


 
It worked out great that my brother and his family and also my sister and her husband could all go at the same time as us. They lucked out on the great pumpkin finds!


 

 
These two are always a pair!


 
Ari and his other buddy, my sister.


 


 
We ended the weekend with another wedding. The weather was beautiful and so was the scenery. I wish I took more pictures but we were busy chasing around the kids. With an outdoor ceremony and reception the kids were able to run out lots of energy. We are so happy for Clay (whom I have known all my life) and Michelle and that we were able to share in their special day. Congrats!

No comments: