Wednesday, October 10, 2012

so behind!

I've had these pictures waiting in a post but I never got around to posting them! They are just our day to day lives as of late. AJ and I went to a wedding while the kids stayed with AJ's parents. It was a fun date night, but I am always anxious to get back to the kids. We have two more weddings to go this month.


Ari is always finding something new to play with around the house. Who knew a crib bumper could serve so many purposes!


We've spent lots of time with other kids. Since it gets a little chaotic I have forgotten to take pictures of all the fun we have had with other families. I need to do a better job about that!





This little missy has been wearing a purse (or purses!) nonstop the last few days. We are either finding her putting shoes on, wearing a hat (or something on her head), or a purse nowadays. She definitely loves to accessorize!


1 comment:

Extraordinary Ordinary Life said...

I love her wearing purses - so sweet.