Monday, April 29, 2013

8 weeks

This little nugget is as sweet as can be! But really, aren't all babies?


We are seeing more and more smiles these days...and it just melts my heart.


She has been cooing and every once in a while she gets so worked up that she squeals.


I think we have found a schedule and she pretty much sticks to it. She eats every 3 hours during the day and goes 8-9 hours at night. 


There are very few things that make her unhappy and one would include hunger. I think she was wondering why I was taking her picture instead of feeding her. Priorities...


She is up to 11 pounds 2 ounces putting her in the 60%. She is 50% on length and 25% on head size.


The other two still love to hold her. Evangeline doesn't ask as often as Ari but she is more aware as to where or what the baby is doing. She will often exclaim "Awake!" or "Crying!" and helps keep me informed as to what the baby needs.

No comments: