Friday, April 19, 2013

the everyday

I'm not a big fan of clean up after yogurt...but she really enjoys it.


My sweet, sweet boy who is growing up way too fast. (He's going to be 5 this year!)


These two love to play together and find creative ways to stay busy during free play.


This face cracks me up. I wanted to take her picture because it was the first time I could do pig tails in her hair and she decided against it. Normally she cheeses it up for the camera but she decided to fake cry instead.


I forget how busy we get when the weather turns nice. It has been so nice to just get out and let the kids run around. Evangeline gets pretty upset though if it's cold or rainy and we can't go out. She will walk around begging for her shoes and coat.



She seems so big this year being able to go up and down the slides all by herself.


Ari saw this hill and decided it would be fun to roll down.


Evangeline did too...except she needed some assistance.



We had family over for my mom's birthday. The women stayed inside while the men went outside with all the children.


It seriously looked like a zoo. There were toys flying everywhere, children being tossed in the air or riding in wheel barrows, wooden sword fights, wrestling, and who knows what else. That's probably why I stayed inside...





Evangeline has made a habit of crashing on the floor when she's tired. Sometimes it's during the day and I will find her upstairs on the hallway floor.


Sometimes it's in the middle of the night and we find her right next to our bed. (Please ignore the mess, we were getting our bathroom worked on so everything was moved to right there...which almost makes it more funny that she was able to find a spot!)


This is my favorite picture of these two. Ari is wearing a cowboy costume that my grandmother made for my brother when he was that age. It's definitely got a lot of use!


We finally made it downtown to have lunch with daddy. They love going to see him and of course getting special treats!


And then we were extra spoiled and went to the zoo on his day off.


I love this girl in all her snugly newborn glory.


We really enjoyed our time with some sweet friends.



No comments: