Wednesday, August 7, 2013

5 months

Can I just say how crazy busy our life has been since my last post? So much has gone on around here I'm not even sure where to start. I'm still trying to figure out how mom's of small children have time to blog regularly! I've come to the conclusion that they must not sleep at all.


Somehow in the blink of an eye, this little nugget turned 5 months on me. We've had a few weeks of restless nights, and perhaps it had something to do with having people staying in our house for 10 days straight, but either way I'm hoping we are back on track.


Ari and Evangeline continue to love on her any chance they get. When I finally got the older two looking at the camera, Selah had to bomb the photo with that tongue. I think she is going for longest baby tongue ever.


We had gotten the exercauser out for her but she really didn't enjoy it. So we put that back and got the play mat out instead. I was surprised to find her crying on her belly after putting her down, and I thought Ari had rolled her over. But he didn't and I realized I never gave her a chance to roll over since I was usually holding her or she was in the bouncer or bumbo. Just like the other two, she will cry every time she rolls over. But she has Ari trained to help her get back over.



Her hair is growing in lighter and her eyes are as blue as can be. She is starting to have her own look instead of looking exactly like the other two. It's easy to get her to smile and laugh and she is completely spoiled with love and attention.


No comments: