Tuesday, August 13, 2013

it's been 6 years?!

A lot has happened in the last 2,191 days since we said "I will". It's fun to look back at pictures and remember the parts of our wedding day that aren't a blur. I remember my face hurting from smiling so much...and the hot August weather that made taking pictures even more uncomfortable...and how our family was so gracious to give us such a fancy wedding.


But mostly I remember how in love we were. 


I never thought it was possible to love AJ more than I did then...


but God has grown us and everyday something new is revealed that I fall in love with even more.


He pursues God and has a fire inside of him that can't be contained. He wants to share God with others.


 He wants to serve me and will ask "What can I do for you today?"


He wants the whole world to know how much I mean to him.


I have enjoyed every bit of these six years. Not a moment goes by that I take for granted what a wonderful husband I have. AJ is perfect for me and I wouldn't change one thing about him.

1 comment: