Friday, May 16, 2014

so way back in April...

I was a slacker and didn't keep up on the blog. But hey, life with kids trump everything else. 

Ari was having a good time getting her all dolled up. She sure didn't mind!


Evangeline has been asking since the Christmas program for her turn to sing up on stage. She was so excited to finally get a chance! There were only two 2-year olds singing with all the big kids and they did great.


Ari also did a good job...much improvement from his last performance where he decided not to sing at all...or smile. Perhaps a little pressure from the sis had something to do with it? Who knows.


We borrowed a bounce house from some friends six months ago...and have yet to return it. We are terrible friends.


We had some warmer rainy days and the kids were begging to get outside. 


They walked back and forth, back and forth.


And stopped in the puddle until their hearts were content...


and their clothes were soaked.


Selah has continued to yell at me until I let her go outside. She stands at the door watching all the birds then will bring me my shoes. That's my hint to get my act together and take her out :)


Evangeline still continues to wear her ear muffs from time to time. She is sensitive to noise. Maybe I should start wearing them when she cries :) 


I am so proud of Ari and how he cares for his sisters. This particular time I heard him asking if they wanted to be swaddled. They loved that idea!


He also thinks of fun things for them to do like dragging them on a blanket all over the house. Three kids occupied, burning energy, and having fun = naptime score 3 points for mommy.


No comments: