Wednesday, August 23, 2017

The big six! {Evangeline}

"Evangeline, Evangeline. How sweet you are my darling." (sung to the tune of "Oh Christmas Tree")
This sweet girl is growing by leaps and bounds. Her adventuresome spirit keeps me on my toes.


She loves to make people laugh. Whether it's telling jokes, making funny faces, or acting goofy she is downright silly just to get a smile from someone.




Reading glasses became a new thing mid-kindergarten. Ain't no thang to her. She said "These make me look intelligent." 


Did I mention she loves school? Everything about it. Her teachers, her classmates, her backpack, her pencils, and so on. And all her friends are her best friends. And then there a few BEST friends. That makes sense to a 6 year old anyway.


Oh and she loves her family. I about cried a river when she said her favorite thing to do was spend time with her mom. *sob* She also loves her siblings, all five. And takes the role of big sister proudly.



Being a flower girl was super special. All things girly, from the dresses, to hair, to nails, to makeup, to pictures. The girls were loving it.




 She has this love for pets too. When she is older she wants to have a pet farm. Not with farm animals. But with house pets. She has asked convincingly made an argument several times for why we should get a dog. Maybe some day.


She has a love for babies too just like her momma. *melting*



She really enjoys playing soccer. She decided to take a year off of dance *gasp* and thought she could do soccer again but we missed signups. Bummer! But she loves to be active. She ran a mile with me once and I think she could have kept going!


My little girl brings so much life and energy to everyone around her. She is one of my pick-me-ups each day.




No comments: