Wednesday, January 6, 2010

trash bags

I am not sure what this would be considered, but I feel like I got scammed. Yes, it is just trash bags. But it's a mangled mess of them! The box on the right is what they used to come in. A nice, compact box that didn't take up a whole lot of room. Now they sell the one on the left. More than twice its size.

On top of that, it is a complete wreck on the inside of the box! The one on the right was in a neat roll, so when you pulled one out, you would only get one out - not twenty. As you can see (sort of - we are working on getting a functionable camera), the one on the left is not in any kind of order, causing you to pull out multiple bags. It doesn't even have the nice opening like the other one! So every time I have to get a bag out, I have to get down this large box, open up the top, attempt to pull out one bag and shove the rest back in leaving more of a disaster than it was in before.


This is not my idea of "great value". Thanks Wal-mart. I guess it is true sometimes, that you get what you pay for. To be completely honest though, this was the first "great value" item that I was completely unhappy with. Makes me very skeptical of the rest though!

2 comments:

Heidi Stone said...

You should call them. I always call (if I have time) if I'm dissatisfied and they oftentimes refund your money, send your coupons, etc.

I agree though. Terrible choice.

Anonymous said...

Wow that is a difference. You must have really been upset to take the pictures. You should e-mail this post to the management. Just saying you can add that to my list of reasons I don't shop there. But I will try to be nicer about it.