Wednesday, January 13, 2010

update

AJ and I are on a desperate hunt to find a camera. One that isn't big and chunky, doesn't randomly turn off because the battery doesn't hold charge, and one that doesn't change colors and make your pictures look bad. It has been a good camera to us because we were able to get by with it while I desperately searched for our lost camera around Ari's birthday. The camera came in to our possession from AJ's parents. They passed it down to us when they got a new and improved camera. They originally got the camera from AJ's sister, when she worked at Enterprise. It was left in a rental car and no one came to claim it. So, it has been a resident of the Hillebrand household for some years now. Despite the 3.2 megapixels and it's memory card that only holds 128 mb and is as large as a floppy, it actually had a video feature which came in handy several times. Needless to say we are happy to be venturing in to the world of technology and seeing what it has to offer us now. Hopefully I will post more when I have a camera worth using.

On another note, we are planning to do some painting this weekend since AJ has Monday off of work. Well, we aren't just randomly painting because he has off of work, we are painting because I am unsatisfied with the lack of color and he just happens to be off work just in time for the project. :) He is so kind to put up with me and my brain. When I get on a kick about changing how things look, I change my mind several times before settling. We are going to repaint our bedroom and also repaint a room that Ari will eventually be moved to. I have changed the color on him about three times for each room. (If you ask him it was probably more than that, but who's counting, right?) Finally, he just smiled at me and said "whatever you want, honey." We plan to paint our room this weekend, so you will have to wait and see what I end up deciding.

We have started making plans for vacation this year. Yay! It has already changed several times as well. I am so ready for hot weather and the beach, I can't even explain it! Last year was so much fun taking Ari, I can imagine it will be even more fun now that he is old enough to enjoy it.

Well hopefully we will find a camera this week so I can start taking pictures of him once again. I am enjoying his new skill of walking and hoping I don't miss anything while we are on the hunt for a camera.

2 comments:

Heidi Stone said...

I hope you find one too! I love the little one that I won, so maybe check out that kind? Not sure exactly what you're looking for, but that one is great and has video. :)

Can't wait to see your new wall colors!


aeampin

Jen said...

Canon PowerShot 10.0MP Digital Camera - Black (SX120 IS) is a great camera. Great zoom and megapixels