Tuesday, February 2, 2010

sleep walking

I was awakened last night by my husband digging in our bottom drawer of the dresser. I rarely wake up to anything. I'm not exactly sure what time it was but it was somewhere in the midst between midnight and 5:30 am. Finally I got enough energy and sense to ask him what he was doing. "I'm looking for some shorts." Then he stands up and says "I'm still asleep" kind of laughs and gets back in bed, I guess realizing what he was doing. This morning when we woke up he asks if I remember last night and goes on to explain what he was doing. He says "The funny thing about last night is that I wasn't looking for shorts for me, I was looking for shorts for Ari." I couldn't stop laughing about it all day. He is seriously, the funniest person I know.

1 comment: