Thursday, February 25, 2010

what's to come

This week I managed to post more than once. Shocking! It has been challenging the last month or so to get time outside of the home to blog. Sssooooo...hopefully we will be getting internet in the near future. I did say near, right?

We are in the works of getting a functional computer, then we will be searching for some deals. Deals as in...hopefully something around $20 a month. That isn't slow. Or require a home phone. Can you tell I haven't really done a lot of research? If you have any suggestions let me know.

I'm just excited for some change.

And speaking of change...I have plans for this blog. I haven't exactly figured out what that is, but having the internet at home should allow for some quality time spent on here. Revamping. I know you all love watching Ari get big. And dance. And laugh. And whatnot. But there are more important things I feel I should share. So change it is. And near it is. 

Hopefully.

1 comment:

Heidi Stone said...

not sure what this means, but...sounds fun!

and not to be a downer, but i highly doubt you're going to find what you're looking for....pricewise...ont he internet deal.

we have our home phone through at&t and have dsl (wireless) through them as well. our monthly bill is right at $35/month, I think.