Monday, January 30, 2012

Elias William

Friday morning we got the call that my nephew was going to be here very soon. He came in to this world at 12:01 weighing 7 lbs 14 oz. He is so perfect and precious. Babies just warm my heart and being an aunt is so special. Not that I want him to grow up fast, but I really can't wait to wait to watch him and his sister Lynlee when my SIL goes back to work. Sorry Molly :)


The whole week prior we kept talking about how Lynlee was going to have a baby brother named Elias. So Ari started telling us that he wanted a baby brother named Elias. I told him that having him for a cousin was the next best thing. Needless to say Ari was excited to get to visit him.


Babies are miracles and he is just proof of an answered prayer.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Congrats on your new nephew!!!! He is so cute!