Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Goals for the House

I have a list in my head floating around somewhere about things I would like to get done. I figure if I put it down then maybe they will actually get accomplished. These are in no particular order.


1. Find cheap night stand and refinish it for our bedroom. This got accomplished before I could post it! We could have refinished it but the wood was so pretty we decided to just use it the way it was for now. Maybe we'll change it later on but for now it works.
2. Spray paint ceiling fans and re-install (there are 4 total).
3. Complete Ari's bedroom. Right now there is a bed and a dresser. We painted it a year ago and never did anything else. We are thinking about getting a bunk bed and rearranging his room and adding some fun decor.
4. Replace carpet in spare bedroom. Once that is done then we can actually put it together and have an extra room.
5. Replace wall art in kitchen with something else. I'm still trying to figure out what that something else is. Maybe scripture wall decal, maybe a different framed art, who knows.
6. Make a wreath for our front door that can hang there in the spring and summer.
7. Reupholster the kitchen chairs. There are 4 of them.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Sounds like you may want to call Cari! :)

Extraordinary Ordinary Life said...

Make me a wreath for my front door too - please? I will make you dinner or something.