Wednesday, January 4, 2012

8 months

There are no teeth in sight, but she has enjoyed squash, potatoes, peas, green beans, applesauce, avocado, and peaches. She refuses cereal by itself and is not as picky about texture as she used to be. She still wakes up several times at night for unknown reasons, but we have just come to accept this as her usual routine. We prayed for a healthy baby and when I wake up in the middle of the night I try to remember how our prayers were answered. If we never have a full nights rest again because of this child that is ok by me.


There is no interest in the transportation department. She doesn't even try to roll around to get to things.


She is only in this position when I put her that way and then suddenly realizes the urgency to get out of that position.


You can tell by the look on her face that this is not what she was wanting to do.


 The situation must get worse before it gets better.


Almost there.


Ahh, relief.


Ari's nickname for her is Squeaky Cheeks. People comment on how big her cheeks are, but you will not think that until you see this next picture. I even used to think she was a chubby baby until I went back and looked at old pictures of myself.


Don't mind my sister on the right, she is just as darling as can be. I on the other hand have some chub to be reckoned with, in all my 3 month old glory. I'm pretty sure Evangeline never had chins like that either.

No comments: