Thursday, December 29, 2011

our Christmas

Meet my little Angel.


He sang at our Christmas Eve service. I was so curious to see how he would do! I did not suspect him being more interested in the other singers. Thankfully he turned around for some parts and did some of the motions. He was so excited to dress up as an angel. He practiced singing the songs all week and surprisingly did really well with learning two new songs.


All I wanted Christmas morning was to get a picture of my two babies, sweet and cuddly.


Instead, I got this.


And this.


And this.


It was a very relaxed morning, with not a lot to do. But somehow we still managed to run a little late to my brother's house for lunch. Maybe we were a little too relaxed. Ah well.


Ari helped daddy make a fun dessert.


Reindeer nutter butters. I don't know which is cuter, the reindeer or my little nutter butter. Haha. Ok, I win cheesiest-mother-of-the-year award.


And here he is in his own make-shift manger. The Bible says we are to be imitators of Christ. My son is taking this to a whole new level.

No comments: