Wednesday, December 7, 2011

7 months

I would say that she is at an age I love, but I have come to find that I say that at every age. She brings so much joy, her smiles and laughs are contagious.


She thought that taking pictures was hilarious. Maybe it's because it was just her and mommy. Or maybe it's because her brother wasn't standing in front of her taking all of her glory.


As you can tell, she is in to grabbing anything and everything in sight. I think my hair ranks in the top 2.


She also likes to pull her own hair. If she starts to go bald behind her ears it's not my fault.


Sticking the tongue out is a must, especially when I am trying to feed her cereal. She has been doing better about eating it when I make it really soupy. The girl doesn't like texture.


Waking up at night is a normal ritual. We have just learned to cope with broken sleep.


She is becoming more comfortable with other people, not being so serious all the time. When she is excited she will either squeal with delight or straighten her arms and grunt. 


Squealing usually comes when she is watching Ari and grunting usually comes all the other times.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

What a cutie!! Love that smile!