Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving week

We've had lots of fun this week hanging out with friends, playing outside in the warm weather, and eating yummy food.

 

Evangeline doesn't stop being a little homemaker. Even in the outdoors she is picking up, organizing, or cleaning.

 



I'm so glad we went out the other day because the temp has dropped so much that it is not enjoyable to be outside anymore.

 
 We spent Thanksgiving with my family this year and this was the only picture I managed to get all day. I guess we were too busy playing and eating that I didn't think to get the camera out until the end of the day.

 

We usually like to get our Christmas decorations out right after Thanksgiving. We didn't waste any time this year, especially since weren't going to shop or get out in this weather.
 

Hope your Thanksgiving week was full of family fun!

No comments: