Friday, November 16, 2012

time with daddy

So I have managed to go two posts without any pictures! It was probably good since I have not been very diligent about taking them lately.


I made some fire starters with egg cartons, dryer lint, and wax. I bought a 2 lb. bag of wax for $10, which I might have been able to get cheaper if I shopped around. But $10 was all I put in to this and I got 42 fire starters out of it.


I melted the wax on the stove then poured it over the dryer lint inside the carton.
Very simple and about half the price of the fire starters we used to buy at the store. So far they have worked great!


AJ had the kids for an evening while I was out and he did a great job of taking pictures. Like I said, I haven't been very good about taking pics lately so these are all we have from the past couple weeks.


He took them to a park and Ari flew his kite while Evangeline picked flowers.






And of course you can't go to the park without playing on the playground or going for a hike.




Looks like they had a blast while I was away, which is no surprise to me since these two just absolutely adore their daddy. Every morning they look forward to seeing him before work and then count down the hours until he gets home.

No comments: