Wednesday, May 22, 2013

better late than never {family photos}

We had some pics taken a few weeks after Selah was born. I meant to post these umm...say months ago! (I can't believe she is old enough for me to say that. Sigh.) But anyway, my cousin came over and worked HARD for us to have these. Thank you Breana!





The two above make me laugh every time because both of those photos were taken one right after another. It's completely accurate of Evangeline and her moods. One moment she's fine, then the next she's not. :)



Ari had no problem sitting still and following instructions. Evangeline could only handle it for a minute or so at a time. But thankfully we still got some good ones of her smiling.


I was not hopeful of getting ones of Selah because she was already 3 weeks old but she surprised me and cooperated very well!



Even though she wasn't sleeping she was very content. 



It's funny how babies manor-isms continue on...she still sticks her tongue in and out really slow.  





We're excited for Breana to begin her married life starting June 14th, but also very sad (in a selfish way) that she is moving to Nebraska :( Our personal photographer will now be far away so we will have to schedule our sessions when she comes back in town. Thanks again for working so hard!