Thursday, January 2, 2014

10 months

This past month has been a busy one for Selah Bear. At the beginning of 9 months, the Bigs were trying to show her how to crawl.


Then a few weeks in she got the hang of it. But along with the crawling came lots of other tricks!


Her new favorite hobby is getting in to the cabinet.


Or the dishwasher.



She's a fast one and zooms from one room to the other.


We've graduated from baths in the sink to the actual tub. Surprisingly she hasn't tried to crawl around in the tub...yet.



She is trying out more and more foods. So far she eats anything put in front of her, even meat! This was a shocker for me because the other two would have nothing to do with meat for a long time.



She is still sportin' two teeth. Can't see any new ones coming in just yet.


She will sit up on her knees when resting from crawling. She gets so proud of herself and will clap!



It didn't take long for her to figure out how to pull up on things either. Not only do I find myself grabbing things off the floor so she can't get them...I'm now clearing off the couch, ottoman, and tables! How is this possible?!


We've had a strange few weeks with her waking up several times throughout the night and not knowing what to do to get her to stop crying. Let me tell you...she is a LOUD crier. AJ's always a trooper and helps out a lot so we both aren't completely losing our minds by the morning. Last night proved much better so we will see if sleeping through the night will last. 


 Her favorite word is DA-DA-DA. She still twists her tongue around all the time, blows raspberry's, and makes clicking noises with her tongue. She keeps me on my toes CONSTANTLY since she will put anything small and unusual in her mouth. The first week that she crawled I remember fishing out a sticker, carpet, and even silly putty (that she got out of an egg!) If there is a speck of dirt on the ground, she will find it. I thought I was doing a decent job of keeping a clean house, but I've been learning that things that look clean from my height look much different than when crawling around on the ground! 


We are enjoying her fun-loving personality and seeing how she interacts with her siblings. They are learning how to handle a mobile baby who likes to play with the toys they are playing with. I've heard a lot of "No Selah!" but then followed with "Here you go Selah!"

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

She is adorable!!!!