Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Wedding Weekend

Friday and Saturday were extremely long days of wedding planning and events. I don't know how it all came together in time, but it did. It's amazing how the craziest things seemed to happen at the most inconvenient times. Just to mention a few, Chris had his wallet stolen when they went to get their marriage license, the limo crashed on the way to the church and had to send for a backup, and Erin dropped lipstick on her dress right before pictures and the ceremony. AH! Despite those few mishaps, it all turned out beautiful. My favorite part of it all was the photo booth at the reception. Instead of having wedding favors, you got to get in a photo booth and have four photos taken. Two prints were made, one for you to keep and one for a scrapbook that everyone helped make. It was such a creative idea. 

We didn't have much time to take our own photos, but here are a few of what we did get.

Our happy little family...


Mother of the bride and bride...


AJ and his dad, the father of the bride...


Erica, the awesome wedding coordinator...


All the DG's in the wedding party...


And the cutest flower girl I have EVER seen...(she loved holding Ari)


Unfortunately, we didn't get a picture of the groom. But we are so glad to welcome Chris to our family. Congratulations Erin and Chris!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

We really enjoyed sitting with your family at the reception! Your sister was very sweet to Abigail, your brother and sister-in-law were nice (your brother looks a lot like you, of course you're much prettier!) Your mom was sweet, and very good with Ari...and your dad was a riot!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

What beautiful pictures...Not even sure how I found your blog, but love wedding pictures.

I would love for you to stop by my blog. I am a new blogger, that has a lot to learn. This is my second month in the world of BLOG. I have a great give away this month. This drawing will be the last day of April. Just leave a comment and you are in the drawing.
This NEW blogger has been so touched by all the comments I received. I have so loved reading every comment. In May, there will be some fun blogs coming from Disney World. I hope to blog every night, in case you like a good trip report. There will also be a Disney giveaway. I am so thankful for all my new friends.