Thursday, April 30, 2009

Six Months


I absolutely love these pictures! I came into our room Sunday morning to find Ari and Annie so snuggly. They really do adore each other. I had to hurry and scramble to find my camera before they moved!

Ari is getting so big. Yes, I know I say that every time. But it's just amazing how fast they change. He reaches for everything now. Almost sitting up on his own. He can for a while, but gets off balance and falls over. He wants to know how to get around. I can see his brain working just trying to figure out how to do certain things. 

He is also learning how to tell me things he doesn't want to do. Sometimes he will start to fuss when I am in the midst of putting him in the exersaucer. Before it even touches him! But I do it anyway and then he decides it's ok...for a little while. What a stinker.

Like any baby, he grabs his feet almost instantly that he is laid on his back. Not quite sucking on them yet, but has figured out the whole sock thing and pulling them off.

This past weekend we tried to spend as much time outside as possible. I love the 80 degree weather and wish it was hot and in the 80's--ok 90's, all year long! We stopped by a park I saw the other day and really enjoyed it. It actually had paved trails so we weren't off-roading it with the stroller.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'm missing your blog and frequent Ari updates already! (Okay...that's probably not helping you in your decision to give up the internet for awhile...I admire your decision.) Anyway, it's so fun to read about the new things Ari is doing. Time is certainly flying by, isn't it?! He's adorable!

GEC CHILDREN'S MINISTRIES said...

Hi Angel,

I've been checking your blog for the picture of Annie and Ari and there it was today. Check out my blog at pathillebrand.blogspot.com for his six month birthday pictures that I took yesterday.

Erin H said...

I love the one where Ati is holding Annie's paw. Precious!