Friday, May 1, 2009

Clarification

"So I apologize in advance if I don't update as often."

Sorry if my post about the internet was confusing to some...I don't intend to stop blogging.

As a mother it is my responsibility to record what is going on in my children's lives and intend to do so through this blog, as I have a tendency to put-off my scrapbooking. I would hate to disappoint any of you who happen to keep up with our lives through this blog. I know how it is to be sitting at the seat of your pants every morning hoping that other bloggers had already posted for the day. (Hopefully I'm not the only one!)

I still have access to the internet in other ways besides my house. I have managed to update twice since we have not had the internet. However, I have come aware of an opportunity to work out of my house via the internet. So it might not be so long that we are without. God can provide! We'll just have to wait and see how this goes for a while.

Until then...have a great weekend!

No comments: