Friday, May 29, 2009

7 Months

Ari has had quite a few "firsts" this month.


Sucking on toes...What a close up!

Sitting up on his own...

He got so excited he almost fell backwards...
Learning how to dial on the cell...

Talking on the phone...
And just being cute...ok, he knew how to do that already.



Ari has also tasted his first peas and has had his first cold. Poor baby. Fortunately, it wasn't too bad and he seems over it. The cold that is. But he does seem over the peas as well! I don't think I will make him eat those anymore...I can't even stand the smell.

Happy 7 months baby boy!

3 comments:

Heidi Stone said...

LOL. Aren't the peas nasty???


prjeol

Sarah said...

I always mixed peas with some sort of orange vegetable. I don't think they're totally necessary for a balanced diet though! Love the toe sucking picture. Aren't babies funny?

Extraordinary Ordinary Life said...

Too adorable