Monday, May 4, 2009

Family Time

Spending time with family is something extremely important to us. Ari gets to see Pat every Wednesday but doesn't get to spend much time with his grandpa Jim. This weekend he got to see Jim on Friday and Sunday. What fun! It's a lot to try and balance time between everyone, including my side of the family, but it is totally worth it. I want my kids growing up and knowing the importance of family. And not just any family, but a supportive one. AJ and I are very blessed to have the family we do. We are very thankful for weekly and last minute babysitters too! Thanks mom and Pat!


This last picture is so great. Looks like he stands all by himself!

1 comment:

Extraordinary Ordinary Life said...

Seriously, he just looks so cute and happy (which he really is). Pat was so excited last Wednesday. She told me that she had gotten to babysit Ari that day.